School of Strength Success

Nick Stoner / Center Grove High School/Indiana University

Being in the school of strength throughout my four years of high school has dramtically changed my attitude, my future, and utimately, my life. I came into this program as a 110 pound boy and came out as a 175 pound man, gaining more and more speed as the years went on lifting with Coach Mills. Dropping times from a 12.4 to a 10.4 should be enough reason for everybody to want to join this amazing program. I could not reccomend this class/lifting progam enough to anybody, there would not be enough time in the day. I was a runner up in the 100 meter dash, and 6th in the 200 meter dash at the Indiana Track state finals my junior year. This senior year I helped the 4x400 meter relay beat the indoor record and also I won the indoor 55 meter dash at the HSR state relays, and now I am just waiting for the outdoor senior results this June. Also, earning All-State as a senior in football, and receiving the Mr. Football for Defensive Backs award. All thanks to this amazing lifting program!!