Dedication


When I came to Center Grove High School after my time in middle school, I was a fat, unconditioned kid who thought he was an athlete. I was weak, out of shape, and had no idea what weightlifting truly was. I always assumed that weightlifting consisted of bicep curls and bench press. Boy did my world change when I came to the Center Grove School of Strength. As soon as I saw the different lifting, and motivation demonstrated by Coach Mills I knew that I had to improve. Coach Mills shaped me into a true athlete who can perform Olympic lifts and kettle bells. His efforts towards teaching me and my numerous classmates have transformed Center Grove. Before Coach Mills came to Center Grove we were just a small high school in the middle of some cornfields. Now thanks to Coach Mills our school has become one of the most successful athletic programs in the state. Thanks to Coach Mills I will be able to compete in Football next year at Wabash College and I am forever thankful for his efforts in shaping me into an athlete.

Mark Riffle – Wabash College Football
Starting offensive lineman on the 2009 Final Four team