Master Motivator


I'm attending Valparaiso University on a full scholarship to play volleyball. Anyone who plays a sport at that level knows that it requires an immense amount of hard work and dedication. I developed into the athlete I am today by doing just that through the training of Marty Mills. He's been my strength and conditioning coach all four years of high school and the change from me as a scrawny kid with a lot of potential to the explosive athlete I am today is incredible. I learned the proper technique and the right mentality to have during a workout that yields the best results. The intense training I've received throughout my time with Marty Mills has contributed greatly to my ability to play volleyball at the collegiate level. I credit the strength and knowledge I now have to his guidance and expertise.

Sarah Dooms – Valparaiso University Volleyball;
2009 IHSAA Mental Attitude Award Winner;
Starter on the 2009 Final Four Team